Consulting and advisory services—when you need them.
Need help building a business case for HR transformation? Trying to define what integrated talent management should mean to your organization? Need ongoing support from a team of world-class consultants who have deployed solutions across industries and borders?
Then check out KI OnDemand, the Human Capital Management industry’s only subscription-based consulting service for HR and IT leaders. Customers get easy access to experts who help them make more informed decisions and accelerate their initiatives. Knowledge Infusion Strategy and Deployment consultants are the best and brightest in the industry. They have practical experience and varied backgrounds, including roles as HR practitioners, IT professionals, consultants and product marketing professionals for leading solutions providers.
The service offers HCM consulting and resources when you need them.
Through workshops and inquiries, clients are able to engage consultants to address their questions and help them solve business problems. Members engage our consultants in a number of ways – over the phone, email, Web conference, and through onsite visits. Our customers also engage one another, through live meetings facilitated by the Knowledge Infusion team. Regardless of the medium, subscribers get the advice and guidance they need when they need it. In addition, clients may be assigned an OnDemand Advisor, a consultant whose job it is to get to know the client organization and the challenges they face.
Examples of the Types of Inquiries Our Consultants Answer:
- We are starting to prepare our business case for funding. Do you have any samples you can share?
- Should our high-potentials know they are on position-based succession plans?
- How do we implement a pay-for-performance model within our organization?
- We need help right-sizing our competency model and managing it in our system. Any tips?
- How are large multi-national organizations focusing on mobility sharing employee information across borders?
- What should the design specs for interfacing our cloud-based talent suite and our on-premise core HR system look like?
- How should we staff our HR technology deployment? What should our support model look like?
To get the job done right, you need the right tools. Members have access to tools and templates our consultants have created and use to help organizations be more effective, competitive and innovative in their HR and talent management practices. We often supplement the advice we provide clients with these resources. We also support our OnDemand consulting with KI publications. The majority of these publications are Field Guides written by our thought-leading consultants based on their client experiences. They are brief, easy-to-read and practical – they are not about best practices themselves; they are about how to apply best practices inside an organization. Subscribers also have access to customer case studies, industry research from partners, solutions provider analyses and archived webinars.
Sample Tools & Templates Available
- Deployment Readiness Assessment
- Sample Vendor Demonstration Scenarios
- Total Cost of Ownership Template
- RFP Template
- Business Case Template
- Sample Communications Plans
- Deployment Resource Models
- Sample Project Plans
- Negotiating SaaS: What to Do Before You Sign the Contract
- Pitching Transformation: How to Build an Effective Business Case for HR & Talent Management Investment
- Supporting Performance Management Transformation with Social Collaboration
- Build Workforce Plans that Prepare Your Business for the Future
- Make the Move from Order Taking to Strategic Sourcing
- HR Data Governance: Building a Foundation for Talent Intelligence
- Analysis of Annual HR Executive Magazine / Knowledge Infusion Talent Management Survey
To learn more, contact email@example.com.