WFM HR Tech Virtual Conference
Please join us June 5-6 to be a part of the WFM HR Tech Virtual Conference.
o 9 to 10 am CT - WFM HR Tech Virtual Conference Opening Keynote Cutting Through the Noise
§ Industry thought-leader Jason Averbook discusses what matters now in HR technology amid mergers, new delivery models, economic recovery and more. These days, there’s plenty of hype about the rise of the “cloud” and buzz about mergers and acquisitions among software vendors. Jason will go against the grain, pointing to hidden downsides of software-as-a-service and clarifying what organizations really need to think about regarding a tumultuous vendor landscape. He’ll also discuss how some of the largest organizations are organizing themselves within HR to be ready for the era of technology we live in today. Audience members will learn:
· Strengths and weakness of different software delivery models—the traditional on-premises approach and the software-as-a-service model. These include the risk that a SAAS vendor will be so focused on implementation that it gives short shrift to important conversations about business strategy and business process improvement.
· Key factors to consider when reviewing software vendors in a climate of rapid consolidation. These include the importance of establishing a long-term HR software strategy independent of vendors, reviewing vendor product roadmaps and assessing the viability of different vendors.
· The advantages and disadvantages of building people management software tools in-house. These include the difficulties of updating such systems to comply with new rules and new adapt to new business processes, as well as the benefit of being able to customize software applications to company-specific operations.
o 11:30am - 12:30pm CT - WFM HR Tech Virtual Conference Executive panel -Jason Averbook will moderating the Executive HR Technology vendor panel. Panel members include: Kevin Choksi, Co-founder & CEO, WorkForce Software, Hardeep Gulati, Executive VP Products & Customer Support, SumTotal Systems, Pat Pickren, Vice President, Product Management, Ultimate Software and Doug Berg, Director, Jobs2Web Product Strategy, SuccessFactors
o 2:00pm - 3:00pm CT - The Pulse of the Industry: Results from the Knowledge Infusion - Workforce Management HR Technology Survey
Ed Frauenheim, Workforce and Mike Brennan, Knowledge Infusion
How are organizations responding to all the “techtonic” shifts in the HR software world? To unprecedented consolidation, to cloud computing taking the industry by storm and to the social and mobile revolutions? Find out in this session, as Ed Frauenheim and Mike Brennan reveal the findings of a joint Knowledge Infusion-Workforce Management HR Technology Survey. The survey asks not only about new developments in the field, but about what HR technologies companies are using and how they are using them. We took the pulse of the industry. Come hear what it is.
Audience members will learn:
· The latest research on how organizations are responding to industry trends
· What HR software and technologies organizations are using
· How organizations are using HR technologies today